Monday, August 11, 2008

My Pictures















Here is my personal favorite that i took.

















There is Sem and Briana Sem has a tendency to take pictures with a goofy half open mouth but i still think he is a great guy.
















Me and Luca at the Beach. Children go naked at the beach it was quite strange for me at first but eventually it didnt bug me so much. Me in all my white splendor. Im a little bit tanner now but not by much.















This guy was singin beatles in a dark corner so i gave him a few bucks, it was pretty popular for italian street singers to sing the beatles or other english songs and not even speak english, so they just mumbled vowels and sang the main choruses right . . .  kinda. He was singin Yestderday.
















Here is just a small section of the amazing sardegnian coast oh my goodness isnt it beautiful. 
Ok these arent all my pictures because i took over 3 thousand and they would bore you to death but here are some highlights.

4 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Not bored, keep them coming!

Paul Levie said...

I will be very interested to see the 3000 photos. Hope that was the only nude one that you took.

Andrea said...

I love the poppy picture. Very creative, I didn't know you were into photography.

Andrea said...

They are poppies right?