Monday, August 11, 2008

More Photos

This was my favorite statue in all of florence it was freakin brutal it was called hercules and david which i didnt understand but either hercules or david is about to get his head bashed in by that giant club. Shaweeeeet
These were the tourists dancin in the street to some fun music that i went out and showed them all up with my mad worm skills. haha seriously the only thing i can do that doesnt look completely ridiculous when it comes to dancing.
Ya that is san marco the most famous cathedral in all of venice it was quite beautiful the freakin pigeons there were crazy punks they would swarm all over your body without even being invited how rude.

This was my amazing view out the back porch of the dolomites. There was a nice little rainbow that day. The clouds amazed me they were perfect with no pollution it was beautiful.

4 comments:

m+b said...

Way to be a blogger Eric!! It's fun to see your pictures! It looks very pretty and looks like your having a blast! I'm glad you got into my biology class!! I bet you can't wait to spend one hour, four days a week with me!! Oh its going to be so much fun!! :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

It is so gorgeous there, I can't wait to go, although I won't see even a sixth of what you did. . .I love all your stories and can't wait to sit down with you for the total show, when I come in Oct. Make time for me, little bro.

Paul Levie said...

Are you still in Italy. Those look like some sweet fotos. Hope you will be home when we come down in a couple of weeks to see all of your freakishly sweet fotos.

Elaine Goold said...

Hey Eric - cool pictures! I didn't know you were a blogger!! I especially like the one of you in your underwear!!